Check-up for the final month

36th weeks :

Tummy :- 113cm

Weight : – 85kg

BB’s weight :- 3.2kg

Doc say next week need to do MGTT (blood glucose check) to comfirm that i do not have any gestational diabetes. i asked what’s the effect, he just mention not good for the mummy and bb. This doc always just want to be neutral man. So he didn’t comment much. it didn’t worry me much because i did the urine test and it’s negative.

37th weeks:

Tummy :- 114cm

Weight : – 85kg

BB’s weight :- 2.6kg

YES. it’s not worgnly type. My J-boy shrink. hahaha…. doc said he could had measure wrongly last week. I gave him a wierd look and he quickly meantion that the reason he ask me to do the test due to few reasons.

1. my weight is above 80kg

2. i’m more than 8mths pregnant

3. my bb hv sudden increace of weight (which i think he did it on purpose)

4. and my bp was slightly high??!! (i didn’t measure my bp last week loh)

Anyway i’m much more relax now coz at least i know that i can have a normal natural delivery (keep my finger cross)

38th weeks:

Tummy :- didn’t measure

Weight : – 86kg

BB’s weight :- 3.2kg

Dr. Tan was saying my BB is growing too fast. The head is still not engage. If possible, go for ceaser. I got a feeling the doc just wan me to go for ceaser because it’s more convenient for him.

39th weeks:

Tummy :- didn’t measure

Weight : – 86kg

BB’s weight :- 3.6kg

Again same advice from Dr. Tan. Go for ceaser, BB is growing fast. 1 week suppose to grow 200 gram but mine was 1 week 400gram. Unbelievable. I cannot believe his measurement because he made a mistake once. Therefore i went for another opinion.  This time it’s worst, 3 days BB frow 200gram. 3.8kg now. This doc even inspect me and told me i’d dilation of 3cm. No wonder i’d a bad back ache. I tot dilation is going to be very painful. Maybe different ppl different feeling. Head no engage. Ceaser is the best choise and FAST before BB brow any bigger. Will promt to have gestational diabetes .  Anyway, i went back to Dr. Tan and ask for his last advice, and still ceaser. i arrange for the operation theater  on 30 Sept. I’m still very doubtful of my choice. Dunno i’m not ready and trying to give myself reason to delay or i really wanted natural so badly.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s